Ubiquiti EdgeRouter PRO (ERPro-8) 8-Port Router with 2 Combination SFP/RJ45 Ports
Brand: Ubiquiti Networks
- Powerful Routing Performance: The EdgeRouter PRO routes up to 2 million+ packets per second. Use its advanced features to run applications on the customizable open platform.
- Versatile Gigabit Connectivity: Provides six independent, RJ45 Gigabit ports and two RJ45/SFP combination Gigabit ports.
- Convenient Rackmount Design: The durable, 1U-high metal chassis allows for convenient mounting in a standard-sized, 19"-wide rack.
- Centralized Management: The EdgeRouter PRO is supported and managed by UNMS (Ubiquiti Network Management System), a comprehensive controller with an intuitive UI. A single control plane manages registered EdgeMAX devices across multiple sites.
- SFP Ports: 2 (Two ports can be used as either RJ45 or SFP).
Platform: Windows 8.1
Release Date: 01-01-2017
Details: Introducing the EdgeRouter from Ubiquiti Networks, part of the EdgeMAX platform. EdgeRouters combine carrier-class reliability with enterprise-level features in a compact and affordable unit. Available in a rack-mountable form factor with eight functional ports, the EdgeRouter Pro and 8-Port EdgeRouter models are even faster, capable of routing up to 2 million+ packets per second. Powered by a proprietary and intuitive graphical interface, EdgeOS, EdgeRouters can easily be configured for routing, security, and management features required to efficiently run your network. For advanced network professionals, an integrated CLI is available for quick and direct access using familiar commands.
Package Dimensions: 23.0 x 9.0 x 4.0 inches