Tripp Lite USB-C Hub with 4K HDMI, 1080P VGA, Gigabit Ethernet, USB-A 3.0, Thunderbolt 3, DisplayPort Alt Mode, 5 Gbps, White (U444-06N-HV4GU)
Brand: TRIPP LITE - DT
- DYNAMIC USB-C ADAPTER: This USB 3.1 Gen 1 USB-C adapter contains a 4K HDMI port, 1080p VGA port, wired Gigabit Ethernet port, USB-A 3.0 port, which connect to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 device. This USB 3.1 C adapter helps you transmit up to 4K video and audio from your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC to an HDMI or VGA enabled television, monitor or projector.
- ULTRA HIGH DEFINITION 4K HDMI ADAPTER: Delivers UHD picture quality at resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) @ 30 Hz, and 7.1-channel surround sound- great as a MacBook HDMI adapter. Also transmits 4K video and digital audio from sources supporting USB-C DisplayPort Alt Mode to a compatible monitor, television or projector without installing special software drivers. The VGA adapter port delivers HD video and audio at resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (1080p) @ 60 Hz.
- POWERFUL GIGABIT ETHERNET ADAPTER: The RJ45 port offers access to a Gigabit Ethernet network when Wi-Fi is unavailable or when a wired connection offers faster speeds. Connect using a UTP cable and enjoy true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet speeds for fast data transfers.
- USB-A 3.0 ADAPTER: Supports speeds up to 5 Gbps for fast data transfers, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. Accepts USB peripherals such as a flash drive, mouse, keyboard or printer, and is backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can use older peripherals while getting high-speed performance from new devices.
- COMPACT AND EASY TO USE: Connect the reversible USB-C plug to your source device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. The fumble-free USB-C plug connects in either direction to ensure fast, easy connection every time. The plug-and-play USB Type-C adapter is specifically designed for use with MacBook, Chromebook Pixel, and other laptops, tablets and devices equipped with a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port.
- COMMON APPLICATIONS: Utilize the USB-C dock as an Apple adapter to use a Bluetooth mouse while displaying ultra-high definition audio/video, supported by a wired Gigabit Ethernet adapter for MacBook Pro and other laptops with limited ports. Make the most out of your connectivity applications including gaming and streaming.
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY & TECH SUPPORT: This Tripp Lite USB-C docking station is backed by a 3-year limited warranty, and is supported by free Chicago-based Tech support in the event of any issues.
Details: Usb 3.1 Type-C adapter connects an HDMI or VGA monitor to your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 device
this USB 3.1 Type-C adapter helps you transmit digital audio and 4K video from your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC to an HDMI-enabled television, monitor or projector. It's an ideal tool for giving video presentations in conference rooms and classrooms, editing multiple documents on a larger screen, or streaming video for digital signage in crystal-clear 4K.
supports USB-C DisplayPort Alternate Mode for Transmitting Audio/Video signals
by connecting the built-in USB-C Cable to a source device that supports USB DisplayPort Alt Mode, you can output 4K video and Digital audio To a compatible monitor, television or projector without installing special software drivers.
transmits crystal-clear 4K HDMI Video and Digital audio
to send digital audio and Ultra High Definition video to a 4K-ready HDMI television, projector or monitor, connect the HDMI port to the display using an HDMI cable (such as Tripp Lite P568-Series, sold separately). The USB to HDMI 4K adapter supports video resolutions up to 3840 x 2160 (4K x 2K) at 30 Hz with 7.Channel surround sound. It's backward compatible with 1080P displays, allowing you to use it with older equipment. The VGA port (Tripp Lite p502-series VGA cables sold separately) supports high-definition resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, including 1080P, at 60 Hz.
usb port connects peripherals and transfers data at fast USB 3.1 Gen 1 speeds
the USB-A 3.0 port accepts USB peripherals, such as a flash drive, mouse, keyboard or printer. It transfers data at speeds up to 5 Gbps, which is 10 times faster than USB 2.0. It is backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can continue using older peripherals while getting high-speed performance from new devices.
accesses a wired Gigabit Ethernet network
the RJ45 port offers access to a Gigabit Ethernet network when