Tripp Lite USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Active Extension Repeater Cable (A M/F) 5M (16-ft.) (U330-05M)
Brand: TRIPP LITE
- Tripp Lite's U330-20M USB 3.0 SuperSpeed Active Extension Repeater Cable (M/F) connects to any computer, device and/or cable with USB-A connectors to increase the length of a device cable with no decrease in signal or performance
- Daisy-chain 2 cables for max distance up to 130 ft.
- Supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
- 3-year limited warranty
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
- Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Publisher: TRIPP LITE
Details: Tripp Lite's U330-20M USB 3.0 Super Speed Active Extension Repeater Cable (M/F) increases the length of a device cable up to 65 feet with no worry of signal loss. By daisy-chaining two cables while using external power, you can extend the length between USB devices up to 130 feet. Connect the male plug to a USB port on your computer or hub and the female end to a USB device cable. A built-in bus-powered signal booster ensures peak performance. Backward compatible with previous USB generations, this cable supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. The U330-20M works with all computers, devices and cables with USB-A connectors. It provides up to 360mA of power to a connected device (a 5V, 2A external power supply is required for power applications stronger than 360mA). Premium foil and braid shielding delivers top-of-the-line signal quality and protection from EMI/RFI interference. Nickel-plated USB connectors with gold-plated copper contacts ensure excellent conductivity. Integral strain relief ensures the cable and connectors last a long time. 1-Year Limited Warranty. 3-year limited warranty