Tripp Lite USB 2.0 Hi-Speed Active Extension Repeater Cable, USB-A (M/F), 5 Meter (16 ft.) (U026-016)
Brand: TRIPP LITE
- 20 meter (65 ft.) USB2.0 Hi Speed Active extension/repeater cable
- Supports data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Built in Repeater maintains Hi-Speed USB signal quality, and electrical / timing specifications
- Plug and Play; Compatible with all major operating systems
- Provides up to 250mA of power to the connected device. If your device requires more than 250mA of power, it will either need to have its own power supply or be plugged into a powered USB 2.0 hub (Tripp Lite U222-004-R) that is connected to the U026-20M. Use a standard 6' 10' or 15' USB A-B cable to reach the desired distance.
- 3-year limited warranty
- Consumer Alert: Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device.
- Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888- CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCC's wireless microphone website at fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
Publisher: TRIPP LITE
Details: Tripp Lite's 65-feet USB 2.0 active extension cable is a bus powered extension cable that can be used to increase the length of a device cable without the worry of signal loss and potential performance problems. USB limits a cable's length to 16 feet. Any length above 16 feet requires the use of an active cable such as this one. This cable has a signal booster built in. The overall cable length can be extended up to 131 feet by daisy chaining up to 2 of these active cables. 3-year limited warranty