Tripp Lite Outlet Power Strip 2
Brand: TRIPP LITE
- Saves valuable floor space in IT environments
- Saves energy with efficient close coupled cooling
- Ideal for enclosures with perforated doors (not for use in enclosures with solid/plexiglass/glass doors)
- Provides 7,000 BTU / h (2.0 kW) of cooling capacity in a rack-mounted 8U chassis
- Directional output vent aims cool air upward or downward, allowing the unit to operate from the bottom or top of the rack enclosure
- Supports unattended shutdown and startup, including automatic restarts after power failures
- Intuitive front-panel controls with an informative digital display and diagnostic LEDs
- 1 Year Limited Warranty
Publisher: TRIPP LITE
The SRCOOL7KRM Rack-Mounted Air Conditioning Unit pumps 7,000 BTU/h (2.0 kW) of close-coupled cooling power into your IT equipment to prevent shutdowns, malfunctions and failures caused by overheating. This space-saving, energy-efficient unit is perfect for data centers, server rooms, network closets and other environments with heat-sensitive rack-mounted equipment and limited floor space.
The self-contained SRCOOL7KRM mounts just like any other rack equipment in 8U of space at the top or bottom of a rack enclosure. A magnetic air dam attaches to the front door of the rack enclosure to ensure that equipment draws cool air from the SRCOOL7KRM instead of drawing warm air from the room. Because it only cools the equipment inside the rack enclosure, the SRCOOL7KRM is much more efficient than solutions that cool an entire room to achieve the same result. The SRCOOL7KRM filters the air, and its built-in evaporator eliminates condensation, as well as the need for a floor drain or water collection tank.
The 7-foot cord plugs into a standard 15-amp (NEMA 5-15R) outlet. The unit restarts automatically after power failures, and you can use the built-in timer to schedule unattended shutdown and startup. The intuitive control panel includes a digital display and diagnostic LEDs to communicate operating conditions at a glance.
The optional SRCOOLNET2 remote management accessory (sold separately) allows you to monitor temperatures, receive alerts, review logs and control settings over the Ethernet network from any location via SNMP, Web, SSH or telnet. The SRCOOLNET2 accessory also includes an ENVIROSENSE temperature and humidity sensor that allows you to link cooling output with temperature readings up to 12 feet away.