Tripp Lite Medical-Grade Power Strip, 6 Hospital-Grade Outlets, 6 ft. Cord, UL 1363 (PS-606-HG)
- NOT FOR PATIENT-CARE VICINITY: Medical-Grade Rackmount Power Strip supplies power outside of patient-care vicinities, such as administrative areas, rack enclosures or network closets. In a rack, it occupies just 1U of space. Compliant with UL 1363 specifications
- MEDICAL GRADE SOLUTION WITH 12 HOSPITAL-GRADE OUTLETS & 15' CORD: This 120V, 50/60 Hz power strip features a NEMA 5-15P-HG hospital-grade plug and 12 NEMA 5-15R-HG hospital-grade outlets. Six of the outlets are oriented at the front of this power strip and six are oriented at the rear, so your power is located conveniently where you need it
- CONVENIENT RACKMOUNT POWER STRIP: Occupies 1U of space in a standard 19-in. rack. Detachable mounting ears can be reoriented so you can put this power strip in a variety of installations: in a rack, on a wall or under a counter or table. The all-metal housing ensures safety and is guaranteed to last a long time in demanding surroundings
- UL 1363 COMPLIANT & PREMIUM SAFETY FEATURES: Complies with UL 1363 specifications. Resettable 15A circuit breaker protects against dangerous overloads. Illuminated on/off switch has locking safety cover to prevent accidental shut-off
- LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY: For peace of mind, this unit is backed by a lifetime warranty
Details: 'Power Distribution Unit, Phase 1, Voltage 120VAC, Number of Outlets 12 (6 Front, 6 Rear), Mounting Style Rack, Max. Amps 15, Cord Length 15 ft., Circuit Breaker Yes, Length 17-5/16 In., Receptacle Type NEMA 5-15R-HG, Plug Type NEMA 5-15P-HG, Housing Material Metal, Power Indicator Yes, Color Black, Width 1-3/4 In., Height 4 In., Outlet Surge Protection No, GFCI Protected No, Standards UL1363 (Power Tap); cUL / CSA (Canada)'