Tripp Lite High Resolution VGA Monitor Y Splitter Cable (HD15 M to 2x HD15 F) 1-ft.(P516-001-HR)
Brand: Tripp Lite
- 1 foot High-Resolution SXGA/UXGA Monitor Y Splitter Cable- HD15 Male to (2) HD15 Female with Hex Nuts
- Splits the SXGA/UXGA signal providing simultaneous display of the same image on two monitors. Use for short distance applications only.
- RGB cable construction supports resolutions up to 1600 x 1200
- Molded, double-shielded construction for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
Publisher: TRIPP LITE
Details: Tripp Lite's 1-Feet SXGA/UXGA Monitor "Y" Splitter cable provides an inexpensive alternative for splitting the video signal from your PC's VGA port to 2 High-Resolution monitors that use standard 15-pin plugs. 75-ohm coax conductors used for RGBHV signals allow for use with monitors with up to 1600 x 1200 resolutions. Perfect for laptops to display on a separate, larger monitor. Use for short distance applications only. For applications that require longer distances and highest resolution, see Tripp Lite B114-002-R, powered 2-Port Splitter, or, B114-0H4, powered 4-port Splitter. Tripp Lite Lifetime Warranty.