Tripp Lite 2-to-1 RJ45 Splitter Adapter Cable 10/100 Ethernet Cat5/Cat5e M/2xF 6in 6" (N035-001)
Brand: Tripp Lite
- RJ45 SPLITTER ADAPTER CABLE: Connects two 10/100 Ethernet devices, such as servers or computers, to two ports of a network switch over one Cat5/Cat5e cable drop.
- SUPERIOR SIGNAL QUALITY: The N035-001 supports transmission speeds up to 100 Mbps, allowing it to consume more bandwidth. Its RJ45 jacks transmit on pins 1, 2, 3 and 6.
- CONNECT 2 WORKSTATIONS: Two N035-001 units are required: one connected to two network devices, such as servers or computers, and one connected to two ports of a network switch. A single Cat5/Cat5e cable connects the two N035-001 units through a four-pair UTP wall plate or patch panel. Saves expense and effort of adding second cable drop.
- COMPACT: The 6 in. length takes up very little space in your installation. To keep the Ethernet splitter up and out of the way, drilled flanges allow you to mount it on a wall. Also known as: rj45 splitter / Ethernet splitter / cat5e splitter / rj45 cable splitter / network splitter rj45.
- 3 YEAR WARRANTY & FREE TECH SUPPORT: Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from original defects in material and workmanship for the duration of the warranty. If the product should prove defective in that time, Tripp Lite will gladly repair or replace it. Our Chicago-based Tech Support Team is ready to assist you with any warranty assistance, trouble-shooting techniques or configuration help. Call them at 773-869-1234 M-F 8am-6pm CST.
Publisher: TRIPP LITE
Release Date: 12-12-2017
Details: The N035-001 2-to-1 RJ45 Splitter Adapter Cable (M/2xF) allows you to transmit two 10/100 Ethernet signals through one Cat5/Cat5e cable, saving you the time, effort and cost of adding a second cable drop. Two N035-001 units are required: one connected to two network devices, such as servers or computers, and one connected to two ports of a network switch. A single Cat5/Cat5e cable connects the two N035-001 units through a four-pair UTP wall plate or patch panel. The RJ45 jacks transmit on 1, 2, 3 and 6. Drilled flanges allow you to mount the unit on a wall. The N035-001 cannot be used to share two computers on one network line.
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 3.8 x 1.1 inches