- Includes two TPL-331EP adapters - each adapter supports a single PoE+ connection
- Powerline 200 networking over existing electrical lines
- PoE+ output port for connecting a PoE device over a Powerline network
- Encrypted TRENDnet adapters auto-connect out of the box
- Powerline range of up to 300m (984 ft.) over existing electrical lines
- Cross compatible with Powerline 1200, 600, and 500 adapters
- An existing Powerline network is recommended
TRENDnet’s Powerline 200 AV PoE+ Adapter Kit, model TPL-331EP2K, comes with two PoE+ Powerline adapters that add PoE+ capabilities to your existing Powerline network. Each adapter features a single PoE+ output port to connect PoE+ devices such as IP cameras, wireless access points and VoIP handsets over a Powerline network. Two adapters are needed to start a network. Encrypted TRENDnet adapters auto-connect out of the box.
• Simple Plug-in Installation
No configuration needed! Simply plug in TRENDnet Powerline adapters and they will auto-connect right out of the box.
• Powerline 200
Powerline 200 technology delivers fast and stable networking to seamlessly connect devices.
• PoE+ Port
Features a PoE+ output port for connecting PoE devices such as IP cameras, wireless access points and VoIP handsets over a Powerline network.
• 2 x TPL-331EP
• Quick Installation Guide
• 2 x Network cable (1.2m/4 ft.)