TRENDnet Gigabit Web Smart Switch
- 16 x Gigabit ports and 4 x shared Gigabit ports (RJ-45/SFP).
- Easy-to-use web-based management interface.
- Supports IPv6, LACP, VLAN, QoS, and IGMP Snooping.
- Bandwidth control per port, private and voice VLAN support, IEEE 802.1p QoS and queue scheduling support.
- Fanless rack mountable metal housing and 40Gbps switching capacity.
- Lifetime TRENDnet Manufacturer's Warranty.
TRENDnet’s 20-Port Gigabit Web Smart Switch, model TEG-204WS, delivers advanced management features with a 40Gbps switching capacity. Advanced traffic management, access management controls, troubleshooting, and monitoring protocol support makes this switch a powerful backbone solution for SMB networks.
Web Smart Management
Provides an easy-to-use web-based GUI management for reduced switch configuration complexity and offers a combination of SMB management features for easy deployment.
Managed features include access control lists, VLAN, IGMP snooping, QoS, RMON, SNMP trap, and syslog for monitoring and flexible network integration.
Offers four shared gigabit SFP slots to allow for long distance fiber optic connections.
- Quick Installation Guide
- CD-ROM (Utility & User’s Guide)
- Power cord (1.8m/6 ft.)
- Rack mount kit