TP-Link TL-WN881ND Wireless N3 PCI Express Adapter, 3 Mbps, WPS Button, 82.1b/g/n, Support 64/128 Bit WEP, WEP, WPA/WPA2
- Provides two methods of operation: Infrastructure and Ad-Hoc Adopts MIMO technology for wireless rates of up to 300 Mbps
- Standards: IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b, CSMA/CA with ACK Interface: 32 bit PCI Antenna: 3x 2 dBi Detachable Omni Antenna
- Wireless Speed: 802.11n: Up to 300 Mbps 802.11g: Up to 54 Mbps 802.11b: Up to 11 Mbps
- Frequency Range: 2.4~2.4835 GHz Wireless Transmit Power: 20 dBm (Max EIRP) Modulation Technology: OFDM/CCK/16-QAM/64-QAM
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
- Receiver Sensitivity: 270 M: -68 dBm at 10-Percent PER 130 M: -68 dBm at 10-Percent PER 108M: -68 dBm at 10-Percent PER
Publisher: TP Link
Experience interruption-free performance and exceptional data transfer speeds with the TL-WN951N 300 Mbps Wireless-N PCI Adapter from TP-LINK. This network adapter enables you to add wireless Internet connectivity to your notebook computer or upgrade its connectivity. MIMO and SST technologies combine to deliver wireless transmission rates of up to 300 Mbps and exceptional stability.
MIMO technology helps give you a stable 300 Mbps wireless connection. View larger.