TP-Link SafeStream TL-480T+ 10/100 Broadband Desktop/Rackmount Loadbalance Router, 150M NAT throughput, 30k Concurrent Sessions, VLAN, Multi-NAT, 4 WAN Load balance or auto failover
- Provides extensive client account and network management for administrators with supported PPPoE Server
- Up to 4 WAN ports equipped with advanced load balance to guarantee maximum bandwidth and backup capabilities
- Marshals bandwidth resource to specific clients based on their unique application environments
- Built-in firewall supports IP address filtering, MAC address filtering, URL filtering and WEB Contents(Java, ActiveX, Cookies) Filtering
- Time-based access control allows parents or administrators to establish restricted access policies for children or staff
- Built-in DHCP server supports static IP address distribution
The TL-R480T+ load balance broadband router is a wise choice for small business. It brings you high return on investment with low overhead. Featured with three changeable WAN/LAN ports, TL-R480T+ supports up to 4 WAN ports, which can satisfy various Internet access requirements through one device. TL-R480T+ integrates multiple load balancing strategies, advanced QoS and strong firewall to provide you with consistent network uptime and reliable Ethernet connectivity. Moreover, it is easy to manage the TL-R480T+ via a web-based utility, which makes building and managing your network more convenient.
Three Changeable WAN/LAN Ports
The TL-R480T+ features three changeable ports that can be set to either LAN or WAN, allowing the router to support up to four WAN ports to satisfy various Internet access requirements through one device. The router also has an integrated smart load balancing function which automatically selects the most efficient line according to load and bandwidth requirements, providing users with consistent network uptime and reliable Ethernet connectivity.
Abundant Security Features
For defense against external threats, TL-R470T+ can automatically detect and block Denial of service (DoS) attacks such as TCP/UDP/ICMP Flooding, Ping of Death and other related threats. Moreover, this router provides IP/MAC/URL/Web filtering functions, which forcefully prevent attacks from intruders and viruses. For better management of the internal network, TL-R480T+ allows administrators to set rules to block specific web sites and IM/P2P applications with just one click, and restrict staff to use specific services such as FTP, HTTP and SMTP.
Efficient Access Management
By setting a PPPoE Server to allocate PPPoE accounts to private network users, the router only allows users with legal accounts that have passed authentication to access the Internet. Cooperating with IP-based Bandwidth Control, it is capable of confining bandwidth us
Package Dimensions: 15.7 x 9.8 x 3.1 inches