StarTech.com DVI Video Extender Over Cat 5 UTP
- Requires only a single power adapter that can be connected to either the Transmitter or Receiver
- Cost-effective HDMI extension through non-proprietary network cabling
- Clean, professional installation, using optional mounting hardware (included)
- Power Over Cable allows a single power source to operate the Transmitter and Receiver
- Supports Cat5e (50m) or Cat6 (40m) Ethernet cabling
The ST121SHD50 HDMI over Cat5e/Cat6 Video Extender kit lets you extend HDMI video and audio by up to 165 feet (50 Meters) over dual Cat5e cables or dual Cat6 cables.For added versatility the kit features Power Over Cable andonly requires asingle power adapter that can be connected to either the Transmitter or Receiver.
With support for High-Definition resolutions of up to 1920x1080 / 1080p and the accompanying digital audio, this cost-effective HD extender can easily be installed using new or existing Ethernet infrastructure wiring. For a convenient plug-and-play installation, the HDMI extender features built-in EDID monitor emulation, which ensures native resolution and maximum compatibility with your display or projector.
For added flexibility and convenience, HDMI cables up to 32ft (10m) can be connected to both the local and remote units, which lets you extend your HDMI signal to even further distances.
The HDMI extender kit offers a point-to-point digital signage solution right out of the box, including both local transmitter and remote receiver units, along with optional hardware that lets you mount the units as needed.Plus, withPowerOverCable, you can easily extend anHDMI signal inareas where access to power outlets is limited.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.