StarTech.com DisplayPort to DisplayPort Multi Monitor Splitter
- INCREASE PRODUCTIVITY: Connect two displays to your USB-C enabled Windows device using this DP MST hub to make multitasking easy.
- MINIMIZE SYSTEM RESOURCES: This DisplayPort hub uses MST technology that utilizes your existing video card, preserving system resources while delivering ultra high-definition resolutions.
- 4K RESOLUTION SUPPORT: Dual monitor adapter delivers UHD resolutions up to 4K 30Hz on both monitors simultaneously.
- THUNDERBOLT 3 COMPATIBLE: This USB-C to DisplayPort MST hub works with Thunderbolt 3 ports and USB Type-C ports that support DP Alt Mode.
- RELIABLE SUPPORT: Backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty, this USB Type-C to DisplayPort video splitter has free lifetime technical support.
Details: This MST hub lets you connect two DisplayPort monitors to your USB-C computer. MST works on any Windows device with DP Alt Mode over USB Type-C. The MST hub is powered by the USB-C port, so you don't require an additional power adapter. This adapter works with USB Type-C devices that pass a DisplayPort video signal and it’s also compatible with Thunderbolt 3 ports. Increase your productivity with multiple monitors The newest generations of laptops are more portable than ever. Unfortunately, this could mean that you’re left with fewer video outputs and confined to a small integrated screen. This MST hub solves these problems by letting you connect two independent displays to a USB-C port on your computer, which makes multitasking much easier. Using the MST hub, you can extend your desktop onto additional monitors and stream independent content to each display. This makes it easier to multitask and increase your productivity. The hub also lets you mirror the same image onto multiple displays, for remote viewing applications such as digital signage. Astonishing picture quality that won’t drain your system resources MST technology uses your existing video card to minimize the use of system resources while delivering Ultra HD 4K resolutions. 4K is supported by the latest A/V devices and offers four times the resolution of 1080p. Plus, because the MST hub can output high-definition 1080p, the MST hub is perfect for all high-resolution applications such as graphic design and CAD drawing. Works with any monitor, television or projector With this MST hub, you can use separate DP video adapters to connect HDMI, VGA or DVI displays, for compatibility with all of your existing monitors. The hub supports DP 1.2 enabled systems, for seamless integration with your existing video equipment. The MSTCDP122DP is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.