SIIG Wireless Multi-Channel Expandable HDMI Extender Kit - 165ft - up to 2 Transmitters x 2 Receivers -10 Channels- up to 1080P with IR Remote Control
- Wirelessly transmits HDMI signals with stereo Audio to a remote display (requires either HDMI extender kit, part # ce-h23711-s1, or receiver unit, Part # ce-h23811-s1. Both sold separately) up to 165ft in line of sight. Note: the transmission distance will vary depending on the building layout, electronic interference, walls and other environmental conditions. This is ONLY the receiver box.
- Supports up to 2 transmitter units (part # ce-h23811-s1 sold separately) and 2 receiver units (part # CE-H23911-S1 sold separately) allowing you to choose and broadcast From any of the 2 sources to any of the 2 displays simultaneously with the built-in switch button, as well as the remote control.
- 10 selectable channels: 5GHz dual antenna wireless technology help prevent signal interference and provide optimal reception quality. Supports video resolution up to 1080P Full HD to deliver stunning and crystal clear images.
- Hdmi loop out: supports local HDMI output for connecting a HDMI display at the source device location to facilitate quick monitoring of the source device. Use the included IR extension modules to remotely control the HDMI source device from the dispaly unit.
- High quality design: premium and durable aluminum housing improves heat dissipation and ensures system stability during long hours of operation. Slim and Low profile design easily adopts into versatile application environment, mounting brackets included for different installation requirements