SIIG USB Type C 4K Dual Video Docking Station - Dual & Triple 4K@60HZ - Single 5K@60Hz - Thunderbolt 3 Compatible - DisplayLink Display Technology ...
- VERSATILE EXTERNAL DOCKING SOLUTION - Uses a single USB-C or USB 3.0 port to add multiple connectivity options to your desktop or laptop computer (Both USB-C to USB-C and USB-A to USB-C cables included) SEE NOTE IN PRODUCT DESCRIPTION
- HIGH RESOLUTION: Supports single 5K @60Hz Ultra HD video output through dual DisplayPort, or dual 4K @60Hz displays through HDMI/HDMI, DP/DP, or HDMI/DP outputs. NOTE: In order to support 5K video output, connect both DisplayPort outputs to a single 5K TV/Monitor.
- DUAL SINGLE 4K@60Hz RESOLUTION through HDMI/HDMI, DP/DP or HDMI/DP displays with 5.1-channel surround sound. SUPPORTS MACBOOK PRO WITH INTEL I5 3.0G OR ABOVE, AND STANDALONE GPU.
- MAXIMIZES CONNECTIVITY - adds 6 USB 3.0 ports that can connect to multiple USB devices simultaneously. Reliable wired network connectivity through embedded 10/100/1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet port
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY: Support Windows 10/8/7/Vista/ XP, Mac OS X 10.13 to 10.6 (Intel based Apple computers only). NOTE: This docking station will work with Mac OS X 10.6 to 10.13.3 + the latest 10.14 Mojave updates (!!!NOTE!!!: Use Displaylink 5.1.1 driver to ensure compatibility with Mac OS Mojave 10.14 and later + Macbook pro 2018 models may not work properly - SEE IMPORTANT NOTES SECTION!!!)
SIIG’s USB-C 4K Dual Video Docking Station expands a single USB port from your Macbook (Require the PC/LAptop to have a high end CPU with Intel I5 3.0G or above), Surface, HP and more to multi-function outputs with dual video, USB Type-A, Gigabit Ethernet and stereo audio out/ Mic in connections. !!!Note: Linux is not supported
-Our adapter DOES NOT work with the latest Mac OS 10.13.4 - 10.13.6 updates. Apple discontinued support for Video over USB on the new update. Apple will continue support for video over USB in the 10.14 update, so it is recommended to stay with 10.13.3 or earlier until then
-Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 Specification and backward compatible with USB 2.0
-Supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5Gb/s
-Integrated DP 1.2/DP++ interface
-Integrated HDMI 2.0 interface
-Support 5.1 channel surround sound (HDMI/DisplayPort signal)
-Gigabit Ethernet: Supports up to 1000Mb/s data transfer rate and is backward compatible with 10/100Mb/s ; Supports IEEE 802.3x full duplex operation ; Compatible with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u ; Supports crossover detection and auto-correction
-Supported video cable length: HDMI - Up to 5 meters (max) ; DisplayPort - Up to 3 meters (max)
-Support HDTV resolutions 5K / 4K / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 480p
-Supports dual 3840x2160@60Hz (4K UHD) video outputs through DP + DP, DP + HDMI and HDMI + HDMI
-Support single 5120x2880@60Hz Ultra HD video output through dual DisplayPort (Note: In order to support 5K video output, must connect both DisplayPort outputs to a single 5K TV/Monitor)
Maximum video output – 2 Monitors: Four possible video output combinations:
1) One 4K HDMI + One 4K HDMI
2) One 4K DP + One 4K DP
3) One 4K HDMI + One 4K DP
4) One 5K DP (Using two cables connecting to one monitor
Chipset: DisplayLink DL6950