SIIG NVME PCIe
- M Key PCIe SSD Card: adds one M.2 PCIe SSD (M Key) to your PCIe equipped desktop computer, Windows 10, 8.X, 7, etc, to dramatically increase speed and performance.
- Intuitive design: accommodates 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280 form factor M.2 SSDs (NVMe or AHCI) via multiple mounting holes !!!Note: systems released prior to 2015 may not support NVMe SSDs. Please check with your system provider for compatible SSD.
- Versatile applications: supports PCIe 3.0 motherboards and is backward compatible with PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0; also supports PCIe x4 bus slot and is compatible with x8/ x16 bus slot.
- Easy setup: no driver installation required ( If there is an exclamation mark after installing the adapter, please ask the SSD supplier to offer the NVMe driver for SSD to PCIe); includes both low-profile and full-profile slot brackets for flexible system chassis installation, perfect for 2U case.
- Important NOTE: This adapter is not compatible with b key M.2 PCIe SSDs or B key M.2 SATA SSDs. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding the card and it's compatibility.