SIIG 4-Port SuperSpeed USB 3.0 PCI Express (PCIe Card) - Quad Core, Four USB 3.0 Ports with 5Gbps (JU-P40811-S1)
- FOUR INDEPENDENT SUPERSPEED USB 3.0 TYPE -A PORTS: delivers up to 5Gbps data transfer per port for a total USB bandwidth of up to 20Gbps
- HIGH PERFORMANCE: Industry recognized Renesas uPD720202 chipset
- SUPERSPEED: Supports the following speed data rate as follows: Low-speed (1.5 Mbps) / Full-speed (12Mbps) / High-speed (480 Mbps) / Super-speed (5Gbps). Compliant with Intel's eXtensible Host Controller Interface (xHCI) Specification Revision 1.0. Compliant with PCIe 2.0 standard
- ADVANCED FEATURES: Low-profile bracket design fits lower size system form factor with included low profile bracket. Each USB port featured with independent over-current protection to further protect your devices and the board itself from unforeseen power spikes
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY WITH PREMIUM CUSTOMER SUPPORT: fully compliant with USB 3.0 specification, Certifications/Standards: FCC, CE, RoHS. Our products are backed with a 2-year limited warranty and experienced tech support team in Silicon Valley.
Release Date: 28-06-2019
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 5.5 x 1.2 inches