Samsung SmartThings GP-U999SJVLAAA Door & Window Multipurpose Sensor
Brand: Samsung Electronics
- Versatile Monitoring: All in one open/close, vibration, orientation, angle (tilt), and temperature sensor for multipurpose functionality
- 24/7 Monitoring: Receive instant phone alerts if a door, window, cabinet or drawer opens unexpectedly
- Stay Safe: Get a notification if you forgot to close your doors or windows to ensure your home stays safe
- Requirements: Must have SmartThings App and SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality (connected devices sold separately)
- Compatibility: Works with Google, Amazon Alexa, SmartThings, and Zigbee communication protocols
Details: The sleek multipurpose sensor detects open/close, vibration, orientation, and temperature allowing you to monitor several areas of your home. Place the multipurpose sensor anywhere to detect when drawers have been opened or closed to keep valuables safe. Receive instant alerts if someone is trying to rattle your door or open your window and detect abnormal temperature readings all with one little device.
Recommended Placing - Place the hub in an open area well away from other devices transmitting and receiving 2.4GHz signals (like WIFI routers).
If the signal needs to penetrate walls or floors, sensors should be placed within 30 ft of the hub, or a device that can act like a ZigBee repeater (such as a SmartThings Outlet) should be placed between the two devices to boost the range.
Requires a SmartThings Hub or compatible device with SmartThings Hub functionality and SmartThings App. Free SmartThings app requires Android (6.0 or later) or iOS (10.0 or later). This device is compatible with the SmartThings ADT Security Hub, but is not compatible with ADT professional monitoring services.
Included: battery, mounting pads, screws, bracket, quick-start guide, and health and safety guide. 1 year Samsung SmartThings limited warranty.
• Power: 1 x CR-2450 battery
• Communication Protocol: Zigbee
• Range: 50-130 feet depending on your home’s construction
• Operating Temperature: 32 to 104°F
• Intended for indoor use only
*Compatible with previous versions of SmartThings Hubs including F-HUB-US-2, F-H-ETH-001, ET-WV520KWEGUS, ET-WV520BWEGUS, ET-WV530BWEGUS, and F-USB-US-M-1