QNAP TVS-1272XU-RP-i3-4G-US 12 Bay Rackmount NAS with Redundant Power Supply and 8th Gen Intel Core i3 Processor. 4GB RAM. Built-in Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx 10GbE Controller. iSER Supported.
- Two 10GbE SFP+ SmartNIC ports with iSER support accelerate large file sharing and intensive data transfer.
- PCIe expandability allows for graphics cards or 40GbE/ 25GbE/ 10GbE adapters to increase application performance.
- 4K media playback and online transcoding. Directly view on a TV/monitor via HDMI 2. 0 output (up to 4K @60Hz).
- Software-defined SSD RAID extra over-provisioning (from 1% to 60%) optimizes SSD random write speeds and extends SSD lifespan.
- Scalable storage supporting virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery.
- Comprehensive security management, providing a security portal for your NAS and helping you to stay informed of NAS status at all times.
Release Date: 01-04-2019
Details: Designed for diversified business IT environments, the TVS-1272XU-RP features an 8th generation Intel Core processor, Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx 10GbE controller, and PCIe expansion for 25GbE / 40GbE connectivity to boost intensive large file sharing, heavily-loaded backups, or virtualization applications. PCIe expandability also allows for installing graphics cards to empower AI workflows and video transcoding, and the 4K HDMI 2. 0 output can display surveillance videos on a monitor or TV to improve surveillance management. The TVS-1272XU-RP also features a redundant power supply to ensure maximum system uptime.
Package Dimensions: 28.1 x 22.3 x 10.3 inches