QNAP TS-873U-RP-16G-US 2U 8-Bay NAS/iSCSI IP-SAN, 10GbE, Redundant PSU
- AMD RX-421ND 4-core 2.1GHz, 16GB DDR4 RAM (max 64GB), 2 x M.2 2280/2260 SATA 6Gb/s SSD slots
- 4 x GbE LAN, 2 x 10GbE SFP+ LAN via a PCIe NIC, 250W(x2) PSU
- NAS and iSCSI-SAN unified storage solution ; 10GbE-ready, highly-efficient storage solution for virtualization and on-the-fly media editing & sharing
- Hot-swappable redundant power supplies ensures maximum system uptime ; Supports virtualization, containerized apps, centralized storage, backup, sharing, and disaster recovery
- Qfiling enables automatic file organization, Qsirch provides full-text file searching, and QmailAgent simplifies managing multiple email accounts ; Secure access with VPN Server & VPN Client
Details: Powered by a high-performance AMD R-Series quad-core processor with up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, the TS-873U-RP features dual 10GbE SFP+ ports and provides two M.2 SATA 6Gb/s SSD slots that allows the greatest flexibility in tiered storage configuration and enables cache acceleration. This powerful hardware can also double the encrypted file transfer performance with AES-NI encryption acceleration. The TS-873U-RP is designed for small and medium-sized businesses looking for private cloud, cross-platform file sharing and collaboration, efficient backup/restoration, storage for virtualization, and to future-proof their IT infrastructure for 10GbE networks with maximized ROI.
Package Dimensions: 28.3 x 22.0 x 10.0 inches