QNAP TS-332X 3-Bay 64-bit NAS with Built-in 10G Network. Quad Core 1.7GHz, 2GB RAM, 1 X 10GbE (SFP+), 2 X 1GbE, 3 X 3.5/2.5" Drive Slots, 3 X M.2 SATA 2280 Slots, RAID 0/1/5
- AL324 64-bit quad-core 1.7GHz, 2GB DDR4 SODIMM RAM (1 x 2GB, max 16GB)
- 3 x 3.5"/ 2.5" Drive slots, 3 x M.2 SATA 2280 slots, 1 x 10GbE SFP+ LAN, 2 x GbE LAN, hardware encryption
- Build a secure RAID 5 array with three disks for optimized storage capacity and protection against one Disk failing.
- One built-in 10GbE SFP+ port for accelerating massive file sharing and intensive data transfer.
- Supports LXC and Docker containers for rapidly deploying application services across platforms including the cloud, servers, and PCs.
Release Date: 21-11-2018
Details: 30% of QNAP users choose RAID 5 arrays for their NAS to provide higher data protection, better system performance and optimized storage utilization. The 3-bay ts-332x not only allows you to build a RAID 5 array on your NAS with the fewest disks, but also features a 10GbE SFP+ port and three M.2 SATA 6GB/s SSD slots to enable higher performance for tackling performance-demanding operations. Featuring a minimalist design, the affordable 10GbE-ready ts-332x can easily fit your commercial space.
Package Dimensions: 12.9 x 10.6 x 8.5 inches