Qnap PCIe Expansion Slot, Redundant PSU
Brand: QNAP Systems Inc.
- Intel Celeron Apollo Lake J3455 4-core 1.5GHz, 8GB DDR3L SODIMM RAM (2x2GB, max 8GB total), SATA 6Gb/s, 4xGbE
- PCIe slot for 10GbE, AES-NI encryption, Surveillance Station (free 4, max 40 Ch.), max 1 UX-800P/UX-500P expansion unit, single power 250W
- PCIe slot supports installing a QNAP QM2 dual-port M.2 SSD/10GbE card, a compatible wireless adapter, or a USB 3.1 10Gbps card ; Supports dual-channel 4K H.265/H.265 hardware decoding
- Qfiling automates file organization and Qsirch provides full-text search for easier file management ; QRM+ enables centralized management of remote Windows, Linux and IPMI-compatible devices
- A hybrid approach to virtualization in one NAS: Virtualization Station and Container Station ; Scalable storage space with VJBOD and UX-1200U-RP/UX-800U-RP expansion enclosures
Details: The TS-853BU is a 2U rackmount NAS that easily fits into a standard 19-inch rack, providing an ideal storage solution in the server room for small and medium businesses. The TS-853BU comes with a PCIe slot for boosting potential applications: the QNAP QM2 expansion card can be installed to add an M.2 SSD cache/10GbE connectivity, a compatible wireless card can be installed to use the TS-853BU as a wireless access point, and a USB 3.1 10Gbps card can be added for easier backup to/from multiple external storage. The TS-853BU also provides a wide range of value-added features: 4K video playback and real-time transcoding; deployment of virtual environments through Virtualization Station and Container Station; centralized management of remote Windows, Linux and IPMI-compatible devices with QRM+; and web automation services with IFTTT Agent.