Qnap Dual M.2 22110/2280 SATA SSD Expansion Card (PCIe Gen2 X2), Low-Profile Bracket Pre-Loaded, Low-Profile Flat and Full-Height are Bundled
- Twelve 10GbE SFP+ ports with Shared eight 10GBase-T ports unmanaged switch, NBASE-T support for 5-speed auto negotiation (10G/5G/2. 5G/1G/100M)
- With NBASE-T support, existing cables can be used. Backwards compatibility is provided for Legacy devices
- With a combination of SFP+ (fiber) and RJ45 (copper) ports, most devices can take advantage of 10GbE connectivity provided by the QSW-1208-8C
- Ire 802. 3az (EEE) helps to reduce power consumption for low-speed and inactive connections.
- MAC address caching capacity: 27K
Details: The QNAP QSW-1208-8C is a 12-port 10GbE unmanaged Switch, allowing you to instantly upgrade your network environment At a cost-effective price. The QSW-1208-8C supports 10GBase-T and NBASE-T standards, allowing you to take advantage of higher network speeds with your existing Cat 5E and 6a cables. Both SFP+ (fiber) and RJ45 (copper) ports are available (with 8 Combo ports) for servicing A range of network needs. Compliant with IEEE 802. 3az (Energy Efficient Ethernet, EEE), the QSW-1208-8C is energy efficient as well. With high performance, low latency and superb functionality, the QSW-1208-8C is the ideal choice for upgrading your home or business network to support 10GbE connections.