Presto Aluminum Canner for Pressure Canning
- Presto 01755 16 Quart Aluminum Canner
- Constructed of extra strong, warp resistant aluminum
- Suitable for use on regular and smooth top ranges
- Air vent and cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly
- The product is from China
Details: Pressure canning is the only method recommended safe by the U.S. Department of Agriculture for low-acid foods. Doubles as a boiling water canner for preserving fruits, jams, jellies, pickles and salsa in pint and half pint jars. Also handy as a large capacity pressure cooker. Constructed of warp-resistant, heavy-gauge aluminum for fast, even heating. Works on regular and smooth-top ranges. Deluxe pressure dial gauge registers the complete range of processing pressures. This precise measurement is especially important at higher altitudes. Air vent/cover lock allows pressure to build up only when the cover is closed properly and prevents the cover from opening until pressure is safely reduced. Liquid capacity: 16 quarts (15.1 liters).
Package Dimensions: 15.0 x 15.0 x 12.0 inches