Peerless Paramount Articulating LCD Wall Arm (22" to 40" Screens)
- Extends 15.6" from the wall
- Retracts to 2.93" to save space
- VESA 75/100, 200 x 100 and 200 x 200 mm compliant
- Integrated cable management keeps cables and cords out of the way
- +15°, -5° of continuous tilt for optimal viewing angles
- Durable metal display mount with 80 pound weight capacity in high-gloss black
- Arm extends up to 15.6" from the wall and retracts to 2.93 inches
- +15/-5 degrees of continuous tilt for optimal viewing angles
The PA740 from Peerless is a versatile mount for your display, letting you position your screen exactly where it needs to be with quick and easy adjustment, and hiding those ugly cables out of the way.
Position your screen exactly where it needs to be with quick and easy adjustment. Click for feature diagram.
One-touch tilt allows adjustment of +15/-5° without the use of tools.
Integrated cable management keeps cables and cords out of the way.
Get Just the Right Angle
It's easy to get the best viewing options when you can effortlessly pull out the screen from the wall, position it in almost any direction, even turn it around corners and then smoothly return it to the wall when finished. Effortlessly adjust the tilt with just a touch and level the screen at any time, even after installation.
- Extends 15.6 inches from the wall
- Retracts to 2.93 inches
- +15°, -5° of continuous one-touch tilt
The mount is VESA 75/100, 200 x 100 and 200 x 200 mm compliant, conforming to those standardized hole patterns to work with your display.
Keep It Clean
With integrated cable management, cords and cables are never in the way--even when extending and retracting the screen.
The PA740 features a durable metal flame coated in a scratch-resistant fused epoxy, finished in an attractive high-gloss black.
It'll hold up to 80 pounds, and is covered by a five-year limited warranty.
What's in the Box
Mount with VESA 75/100, 200 x 100 and 200 x 200mm Adapter, Mounting and Screen Attachement Hardware, Installation Manual