Pci Express Network Card Gigabit
- Networking Type:PCI Express Ethernet Card
- Form Factor:Plug-In Card
- Network / Interface Type:PCI Express
- Connectivity Technology:Wired
- Data Transfer Rate:2000 Mbps
- Data Link Protocol:Gigabit Ethernet
- Width:122 Mm
- Depth:89 Mm
Publisher: INTRACOM USA INC.
Details: The Gigabit PCI Express Network Card is a high-performance network adapter. It supports the PCI Express bus architecture, which provides faster throughput than the current 32- and 64-bit PCI bus architectures. And there is no need to switch to fiber optic cable - the Intellinet Network Solutions Gigabit PCI Express Network Card allows you to run Gigabit speeds over your existing copper wire network cable.
Package Dimensions: 6.3 x 6.3 x 1.2 inches