Noctua NH-U9S, Premium CPU Cooler with NF-A9 92mm Fan (Brown)
- Compact single-tower design combines strong cooling performance with excellent case-, RAM- and PCIe-compatibility
- Only 125mm height is ideal for HTPCs, ITX and Small Form Factor builds; Does not overhang the RAM or PCIe slots on most current motherboards
- Highly optimised NF-A9 92mm fan with PWM support and Low-Noise Adaptor for automatic speed control and ultra-quiet operation
- Easy-to-install SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system for Intel LGA1150, LGA1151, LGA1155, LGA1156, LGA2011, LGA2066 & AMD AM2(+), AM3(+) FM1, FM2(+)
- Includes award-winning NT-H1 thermal compound; Renowned Noctua quality backed up by 6-year manufacturer's warranty
Details: Noctua - Button Specifications Noctua - Button Details Noctua - Button Image Gallery Noctua - Button 360 Degree View Noctua - Button Videos Noctua - Button Installation Manual flag flag flag Noctua - Button Info sheet: flag flag flag Noctua - Button FAQs Noctua - Button Compatibility Noctua - Button Reviews TweakTown.com Review ThinkComputers.org Review Modders-Inc.com Review SilentPCReview.com Review PC-Max.de Review show all reviews of this product (81) Noctua - Bild Continuing the renowned legacy of Noctua's award-winning NH-U9 series, the NH-U9S is a premium quality quiet CPU cooler in classic 9cm size. Its asymmetrical design with 5 heat pipes not only provides even better cooling performance than the previous generation but also improves compatibility: Thanks to its 95x95mm footprint, the NH-U9S clears the RAM and PCIe slots on all Intel and most AMD based mainboards, including ATX and ITX. Combined with its 125mm height, this makes the NH-U9S a highly versatile solution with excellent case, RAM and PCIe compatibility. The included NF-A9 premium fan supports automatic speed control via PWM for outstanding quietness of operation and a second, optional NF-A9 fan can be added for further improved performance in dual fan mode. Topped off with the trusted, pro-grade SecuFirm2 multi-socket mounting system, Noctua's proven NT-H1 thermal compound and full 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NH-U9S is a deluxe choice through and through.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 6.6 x 6.5 inches