Noctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM, 4-Pin, Heavy Duty Cooling Fan with 3000RPM (120mm, Black)
- Award-winning 120x25mm fan with FocusedFlow frame for high static pressure and superior cooling efficiency
- High-speed industrialPPC version for industrial heavy-duty applications that require extreme cooling performance and advanced ingress protection
- 12V 3000rpm model (43.5dB) with 4-pin PWM connector for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 750-3000rpm speed range
- Ruggedised fibre-glass reinforced polyamide construction and IP52 certified water and dust protection
- Trusted Noctua quality with premium-grade SSO2 bearing and more than 150.000 hours MTTF, backed up with 6-year manufacturer's warranty
- NF-F12 industrialPPC-2000 provides a significant performance boost over the 1500rpm retail version. Combined w/ the industrialPPC series' robust polyamide construction & adv. protection features makes the fan ideal for challenging industrial applications.
- Noctuid's industrialPPC fans feature a three-phase design with 6 slots, which provides smoother transitions between the slots and thus allows for even higher running smoothness, further reduced vibrations and unprecedented energy efficiency.
- While the standard NF-F12 is one of the most energy efficient 1500rpm 120mm fans on the market, the industrialPPC version's three-phase motor provides a further 10% reduction in power consumption when compared at 2000rpm.
Details: Conceived for industrial heavy duty applications that require enhanced cooling performance and advanced ingress protection, the NF-F12 industrial PPC (Protected Performance Cooling) is a ruggedized high-speed version of the award-winning retail model. Thanks to the outstanding aerodynamic efficiency of the NF-F12 design and the use of a novel three-phase motor, the industrial PPC version provides superior airflow and pressure capacity while keeping noise levels and power consumption moderate as against comparable high-speed fans. While its fiber-glass reinforced polyamide construction and certified water and dust protection make the NF-F12 industrial PPC suitable for operation in challenging environments, the renowned SSO2 bearing technology guarantees an MTBF of over 150.000hrs. Topped off with Noctua's trusted reliability and 6 years manufacturer's warranty, the NF-F12 industrial PPC is an ideal choice for highly demanding applications that require superior flow rates and ultimate dependability.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 6.8 x 1.4 inches
MPN: NF-F12 IPPC 3000 PWM