NETGEAR Fully Managed Switch
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 12 Gigabit ports
- FLEXIBILITY FROM UPLINK PORTS: 2 x 1G SFP ports (both are shared)
- ULTIMATE CONFIGURATION & CONTROL: Management software with easy-to-use GUI interface offers complete control of enterprise and campus networks with core and edge networking. Includes integrated security, high availability, delivery optimization and enhanced manageability. Select models also offer physical and virtual stacking for high availability and simplified management of multiple switches.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or wall mount placement
- SILENT OPERATION: The fanless design means zero added noise wherever its located, making it ideal for noise-sensitive environments
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
Details: The NETGEAR GSM5212 Fully Managed Desktop Switch features 12-Port Gigabit Ethernet, 2 x 1G SFP ports (both are shared, ProSAFE Lifetime Protection and more.