NEC EA 27" Screen LED-Lit Monitor
- High resolution IPS panel with wide viewing angles for excellent image reproduction
- Full connectivity, including DisplayPort, HDMI AND DVI-I inputs
- Touch-sensitive OSD controls are integrated into the bezel, making display adjustments easier than ever
- Human and ambient light sensors automatically detect your work conditions to determine the proper display brightness and conserve power
- Fully adjustable quick-release stand, including height-adjust (130mm), pivot, tilt and swivel capabilities, adds flexibility and comfort to your viewing preferences
- Mounting type: VESA 100 x 100mm
Details: The 27” NEC MultiSync EA275WMi with SpectraViewII is a WQHD LCD designed for color accuracy for online content development. This widescreen model features an sRGB gamut IPS panel technology with wide viewing angles (178 Degree horizontal/vertical) and an LED backlight for a slimmer profile, lighter weight and increased power savings. This model also features a height-adjustable stand (130mm) and full connectivity with DisplayPort, HDMI and DVI-I inputs as well as a DisplayPort output. The EA275WMi includes touch-sensitive On Screen Display controls, a Picture by Picture (PBP) mode for two inputs onscreen at the same time, streamlined cable management and ControlSync technology, which allows users to control the settings of up to six units in a multi-monitor configuration. The included SpectraViewII software and Spyder5 color calibration sensor ensure that colors are rendered accurately.