Kinesis Freestyle2 Ergonomic Keyboard w/ V3 Lifters for PC (9" Separation)
- AWARD-WINNING SPLIT DESIGN: Unlike fixed ergonomic keyboards, the Freestyle2 allows you to rotate and separate the key modules up to 9" to achieve natural hand, wrist and forearm positions for your specific body type and preferences.
- ADJUSTABLE TENTING: The Kinesis KB830 model keyboard is pre-assembled with the popular V3 tenting accessory which enables 5, 10, or 15 degrees of tenting (without palm supports) to keep forearms neutral for an optimal typing posture.
- STANDARD WINDOWS LAYOUT: The Freestyle2 for PC features a standard Windows layout with hotkeys like Cut, Copy, Paste, multimedia keys, and an embedded numeric 10-key to boost your productivity. No software or special drivers required.
- LOW-FORCE KEY SWITCHES: The Freestyle2 uses a custom membrane key switch that features a low-activation force and tactile feedback to reduce finger fatigue, impact and strain.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Freestyle2 keyboard with a standard Windows Layout and the V3 tenting accessory pre-installed onto the keyboard for maximum convenience, detachable pivot tether for adjustable splay, and Quick Start Guide. Plug-and-Play for Windows 7-10.
- Input Device Type:Keyboard
- Device Form Factor:External
- Connectivity Technology:Wired
Details: The Freestyle2 is the most versatile ergonomic keyboard on the market and is designed to adapt to your body type and preferences to increase your comfort and boost your productivity. Customize the position of the keyboard modules with adjustable split, splay and tenting to achieve natural positions for your hands, wrists, and forearms to reduce static muscle tension and strain.
Package Dimensions: 16.6 x 12.2 x 1.9 inches