Kensington K64068F MicroSaver Notebook Lock
- Cable Coating: Kevlar Fiber
- Lock Configuration: Patented T-bar Lock
- Cable Diameter: 0.2 (5.5 mm)
- Super-strong, steel composite cable with carbon tempered steel core
- 6-Feet, 5.5mm thick cable; Built-in defense system guards against lock tampering
- Patented T-bar lock provides superior locking strength in the security slot and theft protection
- Easy to install and use for use in the office or when traveling
- Locks into the standard Kensington security slot found in 99-Percent of notebooks, and many flat panel monitors, desktops, projectors, printers, docking stations, tablet PCs, and other devices
Release Date: 02-04-2004
Deter thieves from stealing your notebook and the personal information on it. Patented T-bar locking mechanism and super-strong carbon tempered steel cable provide maximum protection that attaches to the standard Kensington security slot found in 99% of notebooks, and many flat panel monitors, desktops, projectors, printers, docking stations, tablet PCs, and other devices. Secure, protect and lock down your computer and leave it safe.
The Kensington Microsaver notebook lock and security lock is 6 feet in length designed using a 5.5mm thick, super-strong, steel composite cable with a carbon tempered steel core. Its built-in defense system guards against lock tampering. The lock is easy to install and can be used to secure your laptop in the office or when traveling.
The lock features a sleek styling and design won't block notebook ports or lift a notebook off the desk. Custom keying options are available in a master access, shared access, or supervisor-only access and includes 2 keys and a rubber cable tie for cable management.
|Kensington Lock Comparison Chart|