IOGEAR 2-Port MiniView Micro PS/2 KVM Switch with 2 Cables GCS62
- Use one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control two computers ;Increase security for your intranet by separating a PC connected to the Internet and a PC connected to an Intranet
- Molded-in cables to simplify setup ;Microsoft Intellimouse, Logitech FirstMouse+, MouseMan+, and most PS/2 mice are supported
- Port selection through convenient Hot Keys ;Support video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440
- Support video resolutions up to 1920 x 1440
- No software required
- Networking Type:KVM switch
- Form Factor:External
- Connectivity Technology:Wired
Details: Introducing the two-port MiniView Micro KVM switch from Iogear--a simple solution for those with more PCs than hands. Use one keyboard, one monitor, and one mouse to control two PC or Macintosh systems. This self-powered KVM switch features mouse and keyboard emulation to ensure smooth operation, as well as support for plug-and-play monitors and most wheel mice. Iogear's patented Video Signal Enhancement (VSE) technology provides rich, 32-bit color at resolutions of up to 1,920 x 1,440 dpi. With 6-feet long KVM cables molded into the unit, all you need to do is to plug it into your computers, and you've got a complete KVM solution from Iogear.
Note: Macintosh support requires Iogear's Mac adapter.
Package Dimensions: 10.0 x 7.0 x 2.4 inches