FAN370PRO - StarTech.com Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler Fan w/Heatsink 58 mm - 4000 rpm
- StarTech Socket 7 / 370 / Socket A CPU Cooler with 2cm Fan Technical Specifications:Warranty: 1 Year - WARNING: The solder used in this product contains lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects and other reproductive harm. Please wash hands after handling internal components and circuit boards and avoid inhalation of fumes if heating the solder.
- Color: Black Connector Types: 1 - TX3 Female - NOTE: THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE SHIPPED TO MASSACHUSETTS OR DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (WASHINGTON, D.C.)
- Fan Bearing Type: Ball Bearing RPM: 4000 Product Weight: 4.8 oz [136 g] Heatsink Material: Aluminum
- Fan Enclosure: Plastic Airflow (CFM): 20.2 Noise Level (dB): 31 Voltage: 12V
- Fan Dimensions: Inches 2.3 x 2.3 x 0.7 (Millimeters 58 x 58 x 20)
Details: Measuring 65x60x45mm, this Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler/Fan is a combination heatsink and fan designed to cool high performance CPUs._x000D_ The Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler offers an extra-large heatsink combined with a quiet running 6x2 cm brushless ball bearing DC motor. The fan features a high-efficiency blade design capable of moving 21.46 CFM design, providing enough cooling capacity for Pentium III and Celeron CPUs up to 1.4 GHz. _x000D_ The Socket 7/370 CPU Cooler is powered through a TX3 (3-pin) connection to the computer power supply, and is a suitable cooling solution for Intel Pentium III and Celeron CPUs up to 1.4 GHz and AMD K6 processors at any speed._x000D_ Please note: to power the Socket 7/370 CPU cooler using an LP4 (4-pin) connection to the power supply, please see our TX3 to 2x LP4 Power Y Splitter Cable (CPUFANADAPT).
Package Dimensions: 3.9 x 3.3 x 2.9 inches