Creative Labs WP-380 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Invisible Mic and NFC
- Powered by bass-tuned 34mm Neodymium drivers, it delivers a dynamic performance, ideal for grooving to the beat of the latest dance tracks. Connectivity Technology: Wireless
- Integrated with Near Field Communication (NFC), you can wirelessly connect to compatible smartphones or tablets easily simply by tapping your smart device on the headset
- The built-in microphone with Clear Speech Engine actively suppresses environmental noise and digitally enhances voice clarity so that your conversations are loud and clear. Moreover, it is HD Voice ready, and delivers more life-like conversations
- Features Creative ShareMe, which allows you to share your music wirelessly with your buddy or loved one using another pair of Creative ShareMe-enabled wireless headset such as the Aurvana Platinum and Aurvana Gold
- Creative Multipoint allows you to pair two separate devices wirelessly to the headset at the same time. This means that you can easily switch your music source between these two devices
Lightweight On-Ear Bluetooth Headset with NFC
Powered by 34mm Neodymium drivers, the Creative Hitz WP380 headset delivers a dynamic performance, ideal for grooving to the beat of the latest dance tracks. Integrated with Near Field Communication (NFC), you can wirelessly connect to compatible smartphones or tablets easily simply by tapping your smart device on the headset. Creative Hitz WP380 employs high-definition aptX and AAC audio codecs to ensure that you enjoy superior wireless audio quality and low latency. FastStream technology allows for low-latency, bi-directional audio streaming and voice communication with the Creative BT-W1 Bluetooth transceiver (sold separately). Enjoy up to 12 hours of playback and talk time with a single charge.
The built-in speech microphone with ClearSpeech Engine actively suppresses external noises and digitally enhances speech clarity so that your conversations are loud and clear. Moreover, it is HD Voice-ready, which means it is capable of transmitting a broader spectrum of the human voice, making conversations more natural and life-like.
Choose the Way You Want to Listen