Cisco 7832 IP Conference Station - Cable - Smoke
Brand: Cisco Systems
- System Requirements: Cisco Unified Communications Manager - 10.5 and later; Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution - 10.5 and later; Cisco Spark Call - Cisco Spark Call support for Cisco cloud solution. (The Cisco IP Phone 7832 requires an Enhanced User Connect License (UCL) in order to connect to Cisco Unified Communications Manager.)
- Power Choices: Compatible with both IEEE 802.3af and 802.3at Power-over Ethernet (PoE). If PoE is not available on your network, an OPTIONAL power supply will be needed.
- Compact footprint design with 360-degree room coverage and no less than 7-ft (2.1-m) microphone pickup
- 3.4-inch (8.6-cm), 384x128-pixel monochrome LCD with backlit LED and antiglare bezel
- Codec support including G.711(u/A), G.729a, G.729ab, iLBC, G.722, and OPUS
Publisher: Cisco Systems
The Cisco ® IP Conference Phone 7832 is an entry-level, cost-effective conference endpoint that provides superior HD audio performance for executive offices and small meeting rooms with up to six participants.C< / p>
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 enhances people-centric collaboration by delivering easy-to-use audio conferencing. It combines superior high-definition (HD) audio performance and 360-degree microphone coverage in a very sleek, approachable, and compact form, making it ideal for both small conference and huddle rooms and private offices, such as for managers and executives.< / p>
The 7832 is designed with a unique acoustic architecture that enables it to capture both the deeper lows and the higher frequencies of the human voice, resulting in a true audiophile sound experience. With full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs, as well as the latest echo cancellation advancements, it offers a conference phone experience without compromise.< / p>
Conference calls are made more productive and efficient by four sensitive microphones with 360-degree coverage that allow users to speak in a normal voice and be heard clearly from up to 7 feet (2.1 m) away. The phone also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, assuring delivery of clear communications without distractions.< / p>
The Cisco IP Conference Phone 7832 uses Cisco's first-class voice over IP (VoIP) technology to deliver ease of use, always-on reliability, encrypted voice communications for unparalleled security, and access to a comprehensive suite of unified communications features from the Cisco Spark ™ cloud.< / p>
The key features of this conference phone are as follows:< / p>
Compact footprint design with 360-degree room coverage and no less than 7-ft (2.1-m) microphone pickup.
3.4-inch (8.6-cm), 384x128-pixel monochrome LCD with backlit LED and antiglare bezel.
Large mute but...
Package Dimensions: 13.6 x 10.8 x 2.9 inches