Cables to Go 26911 DVI-D Male/Male Dual Link Digital Video Cable, Black (2 Meter/6.56 Feet)
Brand: C2G Canada
- USE - Connect a DVI-D port to any DVI-D equipped computer, monitor, projector, or a TV, for resolutions up to 2560 X 1600 pixels *Note- DVI-I and DVI-D are not interchangeable connections.
- MOLDED GOLD-PLATED CONNECTORS -Corrosion resistant connectors provide optimal video signal transfer and a durable, long life. Molded jacket will provide excellent strain relief against conductor damage
- TRIPLE SHIELDED UNDERMOLD WITH DUAL FOIL AND BRAID SHIELD - Prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference and individually insulated conductors help to minimize crosstalk, and ensure high speed, error-free transmission
- SLOTTED, TEXTURED THUMBSCREWS - Allows you to use a flathead screwdriver in tight spaces to install or remove this cable and prevents the cable from accidently disconnecting from the port
- PACKAGING - To ensure you receive the highest quality products C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
- Connectors: DVI-D Dual-Link 24-pin Male to DVI-D Dual Link 24-pin Male
- Dual link digital signaling allows for high speed transmission up to 9.9Gbps
- Shielded undermold protects against unwanted EMI/RFI interference
Details: Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is the standard interface for a high-performance connection between PCs and flat panel displays, digital CRT displays, projectors, and HDTV. DVI-D Digital Cables from Cables To Go deliver the high-performance, high-bandwidth interface needed for video displays of today while leaving headroom for the products of tomorrow. These precision-engineered cables are fully compliant with the DVI standard defined by DDWG (Digital Display Working Group). The DVD-D dual link configuration provides enough bandwidth for resolutions up to 2048 x 1536 and allows high speed digital transmission up to 9.9 Gbps.