C2G Select High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet Male to Male in-Wall CL2-Rated (50624)
- HIGH SPEED - Supports 4K Ultra HD (UHD) resolution, 3D, Deep Color, Dolby True HD and DTS-HD Master audio and will allow the user to connect Ethernet enabled HDMI devices for interactive online content or updating device firmware.
- IN-WALL RATED JACKET - This CMG-Rated jacket is fire resistant, and is often required in educational and commercial installations, but can also be used for home install requirements as well.
- GOLD-PLATED CONNECTORS - Corrosion resistant connectors provide optimal video signal transfer and a durable, long life.
- FOIL AND BRAID SHIELD - Double shielding prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference that can disrupt video transmission signals. This helps to ensure you receive clear, noise free, vivid picture and audio quality
- PACKAGING - To ensure you receive the highest quality products C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
Publisher: Cables To Go
Details: The Select High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is the perfect solution for connecting multimedia source devices in home theater, desktop or commercial audio video applications requiring high speed HDMI features. The CL2 rated cable jacket is designed to meet the requirements for in-wall installations. The Ethernet capabilities of the cable allow a user to connect multiple Ethernet enabled HDMI devices through a single Ethernet connection. Experience the latest HDMI features including: 4Kat50/60, (2160p), which is 4 times the clarity of 1080p/60 video resolution. 3D video, Deep Color and x.v.Color. Dolby True HD, DTS-HD Master Audio and up to 32 audio channels for a multi-dimensional immersive audio experience. Up to 1536kHz audio sample frequency for the highest audio fidelity. Simultaneous delivery of dual video streams to multiple users on the same screen. Simultaneous delivery of multi-stream audio to multiple users (up to 4). Support for the wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio. Dynamic synchronization of video and audio streams. CEC extensions for control of consumer electronics devices through a single control point. This fully-functional, high bandwidth cable is tested to perform at industry standards and is backed by a lifetime warranty. Note: Both the source device and display must support a HDMI feature in order to pass that feature through this cable