C2G/Cables to Go Select VGA Video Male/Male Cable, Black
Brand: Cables To Go
- USE - Connect a Higher Resolution VGA port on your PC or laptop to a compatible display, video splitter, or switch for video applications supporting up to 2048 x 1536 resolutions
- LOW-PROFILE CONNECTORS - The shorter connector depth allows easier placement into tight spaces such as wall plate boxes
- FOIL AND BRAID SHIELD - Double shielding prevents and protects the cable from unwanted noise interference to ensure video quality.
- IN-WALL RATED JACKET - This CMG-Rated jacket is fire resistant, and is often required in educational and commercial installations, but can also be used for home install requirements as well.
- PACKAGING - To ensure you receive the highest quality products C2G packages all product in C2G branded packaging
- Supports high resolution video of up to QXGA (2048x1536) for monitor connections.
- Low profile, rounded connectors for easy installation
- Monitor cable constructed using a CMG rated jacket for in-wall applications.
Publisher: Cables to Go
Details: The C2G Select VGA Video Cable is perfect for source to display connectivity for in-home desktop or in-wall commercial applications which require video resolutions of up to QXGA (2048x1536). The CMG rated jacket provides a solution for in-wall applications, while the low-profile, rounded connectors make installing in tight spaces, such as a projector mount pole, easy. This cable is designed to support high resolution video applications over long distances of up to 150ft. All 15 pins are wired providing support for DDC2 (E-DDC) and Extended Display Identification Data (EDID) signals, i.e. communication of the display’s capabilities, ensuring that the content from the source is sent at the optimal resolution for the display.