Belkin 6-Outlet Power Strip Surge Protector w/Flat Rotating Plug
- 6 outlet surge protector power strip with 8ft/2.4M cord
- Flat, 360° rotating AC plug fits easily in tight spaces
- Safeguards personal electronics and small appliances from potentially damaging power surges
- Backed by Lifetime Warranty and protected by $15,000 Connected Equipment Warranty
- Specs: 720 Joule energy rating / 6,000v maximum spike voltage / AC 15A, 125V, 1875W
- Safe Usage: Correct operation is important - see Product Description section below for useful safety information
Publisher: Belkin Components
Details: The Belkin 6 Outlet Surge Protector protects your electronic devices from surges and spikes. This 720 Joule surge protector features a rotating plug that swivels 360 degrees and six surge protected outlets to provide powerful protection for your general household electronics including entry level computers, printers and ADSL modems. Simply plug the power surge protector into any AC wall outlet and connect your device to keep it safe from surges, lightning strikes and AC contamination.
SURGE PROTECTION SAFETY If a surge protector ever becomes hot to the touch, shut off the unit immediately. Never daisy chain power strips to other power strips or extension cords Never allow a power strip to be exposed to a moist environment Avoid running too many high energy consuming appliances through a single surge protector at once High energy consuming electronics/appliances include window AC units, space heaters, refrigerators, washers/dryers etc. Only one power strip should be plugged into a single two outlet electrical socket Never cover a surge protector with carpet, furniture, or anything that would limit or prevent air circulation
IMPORTANT: The protective components inside surge protectors that absorb over voltage spikes will eventually wear out. Most estimates put the average lifespan of a surge protector from 3 to 5 years.