ASUS TUF (2019) Gaming Laptop, Full HD IPS-Type, AMD Ryzen 7 3750H, GeForce GTX 1650, 8GB DDR4, 512GB PCIe SSD, Gigabit Wi-Fi 5, Windows 10 Home
- Amd Ryzen 5 3550H Processor and AMD Radeon RX 560x 4GB GDDR5 for superior gaming performance and multitasking
- 15.6" IPS level FHD display with 6.5mm narrow bezel for up to 77% screen to body ratio ; Extensive connectivity - Equipped with MicroSD card slot, USB Type C, USB Type A for all the latest peripherals.
- Portable design with 1.02" thin profile and weight of only 4.85 lbs; Durable MIL STD 810 military standard construction gaming laptop
- Dual fans with anti dust technology. Red Backlit keyboard rated for 20 million keystroke durability
- 256GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD; 8GB DDR4 RAM. Battery 48WHrs, 3S1P, 3 cell Li ion
- Gigabit wave 2 Wi Fi up to 1.73Gbps with 2x2 802.11AC ; Does not comes with DVD or SD card reader
Details: Asus TUF Gaming FX505 is a powerful Windows 10 Gaming Laptop that combines gaming performance with a narrow bezel display and an extended lifespan, thanks to its patented anti-dust cooling (ADC) system. Equipped with AMD Radeon graphics and an AMD Ryzen 5 3550H processor, FX505 is able to play the latest games and multitask With ease. FX505 uses high-frequency DDR4 2400MHz RAM to ensure smooth performance. FX505 features one of the fastest Wi-Fi standards available — The latest Intel 802.11AC Wave 2 boasts data transfer rates of up to an incredible 1.7Gbps. To top it all off, it's red-backlit gaming keyboard is rated at 20-million keystroke durability. The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.