Asus Chromebook Flip C434TA-DS384T 2 in 1 Laptop, 14" Touchscreen FHD 4-Way NanoEdge, Intel Core M3-8100Y Processor
Brand: Asus Computers
- 14 inch touchscreen full HD 1920x1080 4-way NanoEdge Display featuring ultra-narrow bezels (5mm thin) around each side of the display that allows for a 14 inch screen to fit in the body of a 13 inch Laptop footprint
- The full HD display has a durable 360 degree hinge that can be used to flip the touchscreen display to tent, stand, and tablet mode
- Powered by the Intel Core m3-8100y Processor (4M Cache, up to 3.4 GHz) for super-fast and snappy performance. If you use a ton of tabs or run lots of apps, this has the power to get it all done with ease
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM; 64GB eMMC storage and 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) and 1x USB Type-A (Gen 1) ports plus a backlit keyboard (*usb transfer speed may vary. Learn more at Asus website)
- The lightweight (3 lbs) all-aluminum metal body makes the C434 both durable and beautiful for a timeless look that will never go out of style
- Chromebook runs on chrome OS - an operating system by Google that is built for the way we live today. It comes with built-in virus protection, updates automatically*, boots up in seconds and continues to stay fast over time
- All the Google apps you know and love come standard on every Chromebook, which means you can edit, download, and convert Microsoft Office files in Google Docs, Sheets and slides.
- With the Google play store, you can access a rich library of apps, games, music, movies, TV, books, magazines, and more, All from your Chromebook
Details: Introducing the all-new flagship Asus Chromebook Flip C434, a Chromebook featuring a durable 360-degree hinge, 14 inch display, 4-way NanoEdge narrow bezel, all metal finish, and USB Type-C/Type-A. Experience an ultra Book spec Chromebook that has the power and flexibility to get everything done. The actual transfer speed of USB 3.0, 3.1 (Gen 1 and 2), and/or Type-C will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes and other factors related to system configuration and your operating environment.