Brand: Asus Peripherals Canada
- 15.6-inch HD portable USB-powered monitor with a single USB 3.0 cable for power and data transmission
- World's slimmest and lightest USB monitor with a sleek and metallic finish.It needs just one USB cable for both its video signal and power to deliver up to a Full HD resolution.
- Auto-rotating display bundled with the ASUS Smart Case - a two-way adjustable stand and protective sleeve
- ASUS Rapid Replacement: 3 Years Warranty, 2 way free shipping. Never try to open this USB monitor cabinet
- Blue Light Filter - blue light filter minimizes blue light to reduce eyestrain. Please refer the User Manual before use. Adjust the brightness settings via OSD
- Install displayLink drivers if required to work out of the box. Minimum System Requirement : Windows 7 with 1.4GHz Core 2 Duo, 1GB RAM, Mac OS X 10.8.3* (not compatible with MacBook and MacBook Pro); Recommended Requirement : Windows 7 with 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo or above, 2GB RAM
Two Screens Are Better Than One
The 15.6-inch MB168B portable USB-powered monitor needs just one USB cable for both its video signal and power to deliver up to a 1366 x 768 Full HD resolution. Thanks to the higher bandwidth of USB 3.0, experience fast, fluid images from your connected device that makes having an on-the-go multi-display setup a reality. What's more, the MB168B is backwards compatible with a notebook or desktop PC USB 2.0 port.*
Sleek And Ultra-Portable With A Zen-Inspired Design
With a slim 8mm (0.3-inch) profile and tipping the scales at just 800g (1.76 pounds), MB168B is an incredibly slim and light companion display, ideal for a simple on-the-go dual-monitor setup and mobile presentations.
Stylish And Durable
A durable metallic finish with a fine pattern of concentric circles makes MB168B the perfect complement to your notebook. And for added durability, it comes with a protective carrying case that doubles as an adjustable stand for tabletop use.
Adjusting To Your Needs
MB168B automatically senses its orientation and switches the display between landscape and portrait based on its position; while backlight brightness is also automatically adjusted based on environmental lighting, getting brighter in the light and dimmer in the dark.