APC Battery Backup Smart-UPS with Smartconnect Remote Monitoring 1000VA UPS Sine Wave Battery Backup & Surge Protection Rack Mount
Brand: APC by Schneider Electric
- 1000VA / 600W Pure Sine Wave UPS battery backup
- APC SmartConnect is the first cloud-enabled UPS for Distributed IT. Through a secure portal (via any internet-connected device), you can view the status of your UPS, receive notifications, get firmware updates and more.
- FREE Additional 1 Year of Battery Warranty when you connect and register this APC UPS with SmartConnect
- Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) adjusts high and low voltages to a safe level, helping preserve the life of the battery.
- Input: NEMA 5-15P. Output: (6) NEMA 5-15R. Nominal Input/Output Voltage: 120V
- 2U Rackmount UPS: Hardware included for rack ups
Details: Features : 1000 VA/600 W - 120 V AC - 9.20 Minute Stand-by Time - 2U Rack-mountable - 6 x NEMA 5-15R, Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scaleable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other network devices. Smart-UPS™ are trusted by millions of IT professionals throughout the world to protect equipment and critical data from costly interruptions by supplying reliable, network-grade power reliably and efficiently. Available in a variety of forms factors and classes (entry level, standard and extended run), there is a model for nearly every application and budget. Standard models are the most popular UPS in the world for business servers, storage and network devices and have long been considered the benchmark for reliability and manageability. Entry level Smart-UPS models are an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small networking devices, point-of-sale (POS) equipment and entry level servers. The extended run models accept external battery packs for long runtime to power critical servers, security and communication systems through outages that could last hours.