ANTEC Tempered Glass
- First-class silent computer case with Quiet Computing technologies that minimize system noise; a dual layer construction on all panels with silent fluid dynamic bearing fans.
- New level of convenience with 9 tool-free drive bays and front I/O ports of USB 3.0 x 2, USB 2.0 x 2 and audio in/out.
- Sleek and professional design with front panel swings that open to 270 degrees to reveal front filters and drive bays.
- Advanced cooling system with 120mm x 2 fans, 140/120mm x 2 top fan location and 140/120mm front fan location; rear water cooling grommets.
- Supports ATX, Micro-ATX and mini-ITX motherboard, CPU cutout, 170mm max CPU cooler height, 317.5mm max graphics card size and 7 expansion slots.
Details: The P100 is an ATX case that epitomizes cool, quiet, and sophistication. It features Antec's award winning the Performance One series design and Quiet Computing™ technologies that minimize system noise. In addition to 7 expansion slots, the P100 also supports 2 tool-less 5.25" drives and 7 tool-less 3.5"/ 2.5" drives. With a great price to feature ratio the P100 is the only economical case that delivers first class silence performance. A balance of price and feature is achieved by integrating Antec design with superior build quality. Engineered with Quiet Computing™ Technology, the P100 is truly in a class all its own.