46Ms 12-Sheet Micro-Cut Heavy Duty Office Paper Shredder with Auto Reverse Jam Prevention Feature and SilentShred Technology (4817001-99)
- Fellowes shredder shreds 12 sheets of paper per pass into 2,154 (5/64" x 9/16") micro cut particles (security level P-5); Shredder can also destroy staples, credit cards, CDs and DVDs
- Ultimate integrity and identity protection with shreds up to 10x smaller than standard cross-cut shreds
- Auto Reverse stops and reverses paper if a jam occurs for frustration-free shredding
- SilentShred offers ultra-quiet performance for shared workspaces
- Includes 8 gallon pull-out bin that helps keeps workspace or office clean and casters for easy mobility Please help us update the provided content as filled above.
Details: The Fellowes Microshred 46Ms Micro-Cut Shredder can shred up to 12 sheets of paper per pass into 2,154 (5/64” x 9/16”) micro-cut particles providing ultimate protection of confidential documents (Security Level P-5). This machine also safely shreds staples, credit cards, CDs and DVDs. Achieve hassle-free shredding with all of the features the 46Ms has to offer including an auto-reverse system which stops and reverses paper if a jam occurs. To protect more than your identity, the patented SafeSense Technology is designed with an electronic safety sensor that surrounds the paper entry and automatically disables the shredder when hands touch the paper opening. Also, the 46Ms’s SilentShred Technology and Energy Savings Sleep Mode system allow this machine to integrate easily into any environment. With the ability to shred for up to 15 minutes before a cool down period is needed, the 46Ms shredder is ideal for shared office use and includes an 8-gallon pull-out waste bin that helps keeps your workspace clean and casters for easy mobility. Backed by a worry-free 1-year product and service warranty plus a 5-year cutter warranty. 25.6”H x 14.5”W x 10.5”D.
Package Dimensions: 27.0 x 16.0 x 12.5 inches