Tripp Lite 1500VA 900-Watt UPS Back Up Smart Tower LCD AVR 120-Volt USB Coax RJ45, Black (SMART1500LCDT)
Brand: TRIPP LITE
- WORK THOUGH SHORT BLACKOUTS & MAINTAIN A NETWORK CONNECTION / SAVE FILES SAFELY DURING LONGER BLACKOUTS: 1300VA / 720W Smart LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 64 minutes of runtime for an entry level PC system, and 10 min of half-load runtime
- 8 OUTLETS PROTECT SMALL SERVERS, DESKTOPS & ALL PERIPHERALS: 4 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (for small server, desktop, monitor, LCD, network workstation, audio/video components, media center, keyboard, external hard drive, wireless router, IoT device); 4 Outlets offer Surge Protection Only (ideal for printers and other electronics that are not essential in a blackout)
- AVR CORRECTS BROWNOUTS & OVERVOLTAGES WITHOUT USING BATTERY POWER: Otherwise known as Automatic Voltage Regulation, this conserves battery power for critical blackouts. Also features TEL/DSL/Ethernet protection
- FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE / USER REPLACEABLE BATTERIES: USB port & free software enable unattended system shutdown and power management. Batteries are fully hot-swappable / user-replaceable allowing you to extend the life of your UPS if the batteries are depleted after the 3-year warranty
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY, $250,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited Warranty and $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment
Details: The SMART1300LCDT SmartPro LCD 120V, 1300VA/720W Line-Interactive Uninterruptible Power Supply provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. Ideal for backing up your desktop computer or audio/visual components, this line-interactive UPS switches to battery backup mode in milliseconds to keep your connected equipment running long enough to save files and shut down safely with no data loss. While all eight NEMA 5-15R outlets protect against surges, four outlets also provide up to 64 minutes of UPS battery support for a basic desktop PC and LCD monitor and up to 10 minutes of support at half load (360W). Automatic voltage regulation (AVR) corrects undervoltages as low as 92V and overvoltages as high as 150V without using any battery power. EMI/RFI noise filtering improves your equipment’s performance and prevents damage. A 650-joule surge suppression rating protects your equipment from harmful power surges. NEMA 5-15P plug with 6-foot cord connects to any NEMA 5-15R socket. Large LCD screen shows real-time input voltage, overload, AVR, remaining battery runtime and battery statuses at a glance. Alarm sounds to indicate power loss or low battery. With Tripp Lite’s free PowerAlert software (available via free web download), the SMART1300LCDT enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure.