TRIPP LITE SU1000XLCD 1000VA 120V USB DB9 SNMP RT 900-Watts UPS Smart Online LCD Tower
Brand: Tripp Lite
- 1000VA TRUE ON-LINE OPERATION: 1000VA/900W capacity and true on-line operation with pure sine wave output and zero transfer time to battery, it provides the highest level of power protection for mission-critical equipment.
- 6 OUTLETS - 2 INDIVIDUALLY CONTROLLABLE: Six 5-15R outlets, a 10-ft. cord with standard 5-15P plug. Includes two single-outlet load banks that are individually controllable via a software interface for remote reboot of locked-up equipment.
- RELIABLE, EXPANDABLE BATTERY BACKUP: Features a large internal battery set that provides 12.8 minutes of battery support for a half load (450 watts) and 3.8 minutes for a full load (900 watts). 100/110/120/127V 50/60Hz output, high efficiency economy mode option. Expandable runtime, Hot-swappable batteries.
- USB/DB9 PORTS, NETWORK MANAGEMENT: USB and DB9 ports enable data-saving unattended shutdown when used with Tripp Lite's PowerAlert software, available via FREE download. Compatible with Tripp Lite UPS management card options TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY & $250K INSURANCE: Comes with a two-year warranty and a $250,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment.
Details: Do you need to protect small- to medium-size servers, networking equipment and telecom systems against data loss, downtime and equipment damage due to power outages, voltage fluctuations and transient surges? Tripp Lite’s SU1000XLCD SmartOnline Tower UPS System is the solution! Featuring a 1000VA/900W capacity and true on-line operation with pure sine wave output and zero transfer time to battery, it provides the highest level of power protection for mission-critical equipment. The SU1000XLCD’s large internal battery set supports connected equipment during blackouts, and runtime is expandable with optional external battery packs (Tripp Lite model BP24V15RT2U, BP24V28-2U or BP24V70-3U), sold separately. The SU1000XLCD has 6 5-15R outlets, including 2 single-outlet load banks that are individually controllable to reboot select equipment on demand or maximize battery runtime for mission-critical equipment. USB and DB9 communication ports support messaging of detailed UPS operational parameters and line power status. PowerAlert UPS management software is available via free download. It comes backed by $250,000 of Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico only)