Tripp Lite SMART700HG 700VA 450W UPS Smart Tower AVR Hospital Medical 120V USB DB9, 4 Outlets
Brand: Tripp Lite
- Ideal UPS protection for applications in medical patient-care areas where UL 60601-1 listed medical electrical equipment is required
- Offers medical-grade UPS protection with built-in line interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability.
- Hospital-grade plug and 4 outlets offer added degree of safety and reliability to input/output connections
- Full line isolation offers a higher degree of safety and prevents operational problems in sensitive electronic equipment
- Supports loads up to 700VA/450 watts and resistant to electrostatic discharge
Publisher: Tripp Lite
Details: Tripp Lite's SMART 700HG offers medical-grade UPS protection with built-in line interactive voltage regulation, intelligent monitoring and unattended shutdown capability. UL 60601-1 listed as medical electrical equipment. Built-in isolation transformer with Faraday shield removes common mode noise while maintaining full AC surge suppression in all modes equal to 100 microamps. Resistant to electrostatic discharge. Includes high quality hospital-grade plug and outlets. 700VA power handling capacity supports computers, inter-networking equipment and other critical loads during commercial power failures. Line interactive voltage regulation corrects brownouts as low as 81V and overvoltages as high as 143 back to normal 120V levels, saving battery reserves for use only during complete power failures. Includes 4 outlets, diagnostic LEDs and built-in USB & RS-232 communications ports that work with downloadable PowerAlert Software and cabling to provide automatic unattended shutdown of connected network and PC applications.
Package Dimensions: 18.0 x 14.0 x 12.0 inches